1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired of God, inerrant in the original writings and of supreme and final authority. (2 Peter 1:20, 21; 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit; equal in every divine perfection and executing distinct, but harmonious offices in the great work of redemption.
(Matthew 28: 19, 20; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
3.We believe that God the Son became incarnate in the humanity of Jesus Christ, who was begotten of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary and that He is true God and true man.
(Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-38)
4. We believe in the Genesis account of creation, that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, become sinners in thought, word and deed.
(Genesis 1:27; Romans 5:12)
5. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate. (Romans 1:4; Luke 24:39; Acts 1:9; Hebrews 7:25; 1 John 2:1)
6. We believe in “that blessed hope”, the personal visible, bodily, premillenial, and imminent return of our Lord. (Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Luke 12: 40)
7. We believe that all who receive the Lord Jesus by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become the children of God. (John 1:12; 3 3-7; Romans 8:16)
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost. (Daniel 12:2,3; John 5:24-29; Revelation 20:4,5; John 3:36)
9. We believe in the ordinances which Christ has commanded us to observe; baptism and the Lord’s Supper. (Matthew 28:19, 20; Acts 8:36-38; 1 Corinthians 11:23-32; Luke 22: 17-20)
10. We believe in the church, a living spiritual body of which Christ is the head and all regenerated people are members. (1 Corinthians 12:27; Ephesians 1:22,23; 5:23)
11. We believe that the business of the church is to preach the gospel, to build up its members in the faith, to make disciples, to teach and instruct as Christ commanded, and to evangelize the world.
(Matthew 28:19-20; 2 Timothy 4:2; Colossians 2:6-7; Ephesians 4:11-16)
12. We believe that it is required of every Christian to live a separated life from the world, and that no one should be allowed to hold an office or teach Sunday School class until they live the separated life as disclosed in Romans 12:2; 2 Corinthians 6:14-18; 1 John 2:15-17.
13. We understand that the preceding statements do not by any means exhaust the content of our creed, which is the whole Word of God, and they are not intended to set a limit beyond which faith cannot go within the Word of God; but we do believe that insofar as theses statements extend, they are a true representation of the sound doctrines taught by the Scriptures, and therefore, binding upon us as Christian believers.